I’ve been very pleased with everything I’ve tried from Tropical Traditions. Most recently, I sampled the Raw Honey. I really had no idea what to expect of it.
Tropical Traditions Organic Raw Honey comes from the frontier areas of Canada, and is only harvested during a 6-week period in the summer. Tropical Traditions is the exclusive source of this premium organic honey in the U.S. Most commercial honeys available on the market today come from bee farms, where the bees are controlled within a certain area and get their pollen from usually only one kind of flower. Many of the plants that produce these flowers (clover, orange blossom, etc.) are grown with pesticides and fertilizers as well. In addition, almost all honeys on the market are pasteurized in high heat and filtered, removing many of the beneficial nutrients and enzymes.
It was so different than any other honey I’ve ever had. It was super thick and creamy! I like to use honey in my hot tea, and it was awesome. It was much sweeter than the honey I usually get at the store, so it required a lot less. It was also very smooth. Mr. Serious also tried it and was surprised at how sweet it was.
And, Tropical Traditions would like you to have your very own Raw Honey!
One lucky Really, Are You Serious? winners will receive their own Raw Honey!
For your first entry:
What will you use the honey for?
- Follow TropTraditions on twitter. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Tropical Traditions on FaceBook. (leave username 1 entry)
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Win @TropTraditions Delicious Raw Honey via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/nhpw9
*OPEN TO US ONLY (lower 48 states, only)! *Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one! *Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen. *Contest ends end by Wednesday, July 6th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after. *Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
The typical fine print. We received a sample of Raw Honey to facilitate the review. No other compensation was received. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.