UPrinting is wonderful for printing of business cards, canvases and even invitation printing and gift certificate printing. In fact, I’m designing my sisters wedding invitations and rehearsal invitations, and I think these would be perfect. My only complaint is that they don’t do the lower quantities in the matte finish as I’m not a big fan of glossy.
One lucky Really, Are You Serious? winners will receive:
50 Invitations for One (1) Winner 5” x 7” 14pt Cardstock Gloss Front and Back Printing No Envelopes 3 Business Days Turn Around Time
For your first entry:
What would you purchase or use this towards??
- Follow Giveaway Blogs on twitter. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Giveaway Blogs on Facebook. (leave username 1 entry)
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Win 50 customizable 5×7 invitations from @Giveaway_Blogs via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/HYwzP
*OPEN TO US ONLY! *Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one! *Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen. *Contest ends end by Wednesday, May 25th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after. *Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid * Winners are allowed to win only once over a six-month period via UPrinting.
This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given and I will receive invitation printing for hosting. Check out UPrinting.com and their gift certificate printing services for more information.