This is a sponsored blog; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Wilderness at the Smokies to review this product.
Wilderness at the Smokies, Tennessee’s Largest Waterpark Resort is celebrating it’s 10th anniversary this year! With indoor and outdoor waterparks, a family entertainment center, multiple food and beverage venues, restaurants and snack shops, it’s no surprise there is something for every member of your family. Wilderness at the Smokies is good family friendly fun where family memories are made.
The accommodations and amenities
The Wilderness at the Smokies Resort features 713 rooms, suites and villas, from single rooms to multi-room suites that sleep up to 16 guests. You could take your family, or you could have your family reunion!
Not only are the amenities available to guests, but many of the amenities that are also available to the public, including an indoor family adventure center, dining, shopping, a 36-hole championship golf course, and more than 200,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.
The waterparks and attractions
Wilderness at the Smokies is a year-round waterpark vacation destination. Included in your stay is access to 3 waterparks, Salamander Springs, Wild WaterDome, and Lake Wilderness.
Salamander Springs Outdoor Waterpark and Lake Wilderness Outdoor Waterpark are open from spring to fall (weather permitting) and all summer long.
You will have a blast with year-round Access to Smoky Mountain’s Biggest Indoor Waterpark (Wild WaterDome) and Family Entertainment Center (Adventure Forest).
The Wild WaterDome features a see-through roof that will weather-proof your vacation. It gives you the opportunity to tan inside all year long while maintaining a 84-degree year-round indoor temperature.
In addition to the water activities, you can also enjoy Adventure Forest, a family adventure center that features a 3-story ropes course, multi-level laser tag, black light mini-golf, a mega arcade and much more!
Wilderness at the Smokies is sure to keep you busy. However, if you want to adventure out, you will be in close proximity to many other area destinations. Some of these destinations include:
- Sevierville – Dolly Parton’s hometown (less than 4 miles)
- Pigeon Forge – Dollywood (10 miles)
- Gatlinburg – Ripley’s Aquarium (15 miles)
- Smoky Mountain National Park (18 miles).
Check out some of the other fun things to do in Pigeon Forge.
The 10th anniversary sweepstakes
They are pulling out all of the stops for the 10th anniversary celebration with a 10th Anniversary Sweepstakes with over $10,000 in prizes (ending 9/2/2018). This gives you the opportunity to enter for a chance to win a wide range of incredible prizes including the Grand Prize:
- 4 night stay up for up to 12 guests in a 2 Bedroom Premier Suite
- 6 Adventure Forest All Stay Passes
- $500 Resort Credit.
Enter to win the sweepstakes at www.WildernessAtTheSmokies.com/win.
Other Prizes include
Weekly Prize Winners (14 weeks, 14 of each below)
- 4-pack of Waterpark Passes
- $100 Resort Gift Card
- $50 Resort Gift Card
Grand Prize Winners (1 drawing, 7 winners)
- Grand Prize #1 (1 Winner) 4 night stay up to 12 guests in a 2 Bedroom Premier, plus 6 Adventure Forest All Stay Passes and $500 Resort Credit
- Grand Prize #2 (2 Winners) 2 night stay up to 6 guests in Double Queen with Sofa, plus 6 Adventure Forest All Stay passes and $250 Resort Credit
- Grand Prize #3 (4 Winners) 1 night stay up to 6 guests in Double Queen with Sofa, plus 6 Adventure Forest All Stay passes and $100 Resort Credit
Check the Wilderness In The Smokies Specials page for more promotions and deals.