When I was first contacted by FUTURO Hosiery by 3M, I thought, compression tights/hose/socks were for older people with poor circulation, and something pregnant people. However, I’ve learned, I thought wrong.
FUTURO™ Hosiery by 3M is compression hose/tights and socks. It is perfect for travelers of any age, to help improve in-flight comfort as well as prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT or “Economy Class Syndrome”). FUTURO’s silky-soft, sophisticated and stylish line of products will keep your legs looking and feeling great with innovative compression technology.
Features and Benefits of FUTURO™ Trouser and Dress Socks include:
- Ideal for sitting in one place all day, while traveling or at the office
- Graduated compression improves circulation, with maximum compression at the ankle that gradually decreases up the let to provide an energizing feeling
- ‘Massage-in-motion’ action massages tired, achy legs as you move
- Vein therapy helps to relieve symptoms of mild varicose or spider veins and swelling
- Soft, comfortable material features an attractive wide band that holds socks in place
- Durable, reinforced toe and heel keep you looking professional all day long
The FUTURO Hosiery products are both for men and women and come in Mild, Moderate, Moderate Stabilizing, Firm and Firm Stabilizing.
The Trouser Socks
The trouser socks felt strange when first putting them on. They are very tight and snug. However, once they were on, I was surprised by how comfortable they are. They made my legs feel slimmer, and truly more energized. They are now my go to socks to wear with dress shoes. Honestly, they are more like tights then socks. My legs feel all jiggly and icky when I take the socks off. So, I tend to leave them on all day. Even after I get home.
The Pantyhose are thicker than traditional hose, but thinner than tights. I would prefer them to be a little more opaque (the black at least), but they were very comfortable.
The Dress Socks for Men
Mr. Serious tried out the dress socks for men (no brainer, right). He said they felt funny when he first put them on, but then, they were quite comfortable. He said his legs just “felt better.”
Even though I never thought compression hose were for me, I can see why people use them for more than just traveling. My legs really appreciated the extra blood flow and feel better after wearing them.
I was provided FUTURO samples to facilitate my review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.